If you're a Viewpath client, we know you already love Cheryl as much as we do!
Cheryl has been at Viewpath for just over eight years, and has played a huge role in shaping our products, championing our clients, and guiding us to success. So it seems fitting that we kick off our 'Get to know the team' blog series by getting to know one of our longest-serving employees first.
We love that Cheryl can spot the inherent creativity that most project managers don't even know they have. We also appreciate her willingness to keep learning and exploring. But who knew that she used to own a gourmet chocolate store, or that she loves to travel, or that she's currently learning Spanish?!
Get to know Cheryl Wetherington
1. What do you do at Viewpath?
2. What is your background?
3. What's the best part of your job?
4. What's your favorite thing about project managers?
5. What are the biggest trends you're seeing in project management at the moment?
6. Can you recommend any TED Talks, websites or blogs that our readers might enjoy?
7. What are your hobbies and interests?
8. What's your favorite meal?
We hope this interview makes your conversations with Cheryl even more fun and interesting! We're thankful to her for being such an integral part of our close-knit team. She is a natural leader who inspires confidence and has insane amounts of energy!